Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Are You Protected Against Claims From Your Own Employees?
While many business owners carry a standard General Liability policy and Workers Comp, most of them do not realize the employment claims not covered by their current insurance or Workers Comp. EPLI provides companies and employees coverage for claims made against them that happen as a result of wrongful employment practices.
Here are some examples of the claims we can protect you against!
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Sexual Harassment
- Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Breach of Employment Contract
- Wrongful Discipline
- Deprivation of Career Opportunity
- Constructive Discharge
Services that you can expect from BISA
- Coverage tailored to your business environment
- Affordable Pricing
- Full-time dedicated in-house team of claim management professionals
- Unlimited access to a toll-free employment practices liability hotline for expert advice
- Low deductibles
- Access to elite defense attorneys specializing in employent claims
- Employment practices liability protection for claims made by current, former, and potential employees
- Claims protections extends to the company, employees, and directors
- Coverage includes full-time, part-time, leased, seasonal, and temporary employees
Click Here For Application