Are You Protected Against Claims From Your Own Employees?|
While many business owners carry a standard General Liability policy, most of them do not realize the EPL exposures not covered by their current insurance. EPLI provides companies and employees coverage for claims made against them that happen as a result of wrongful employment practices such as:
Benefits that BISA can offer:
Discrimination, Harrasment, Retaliation, Termination, Constructive discharge, Breach of employment contract, Deprivation of career opportunity,
Failure to accomodate an employee with disabilities, Personal Injury: infliction of emotional distress, Defamation and invasion of privacy, and Wrongful discipline.
- Coverage tailored to your business environment
- Affordable Pricing
- Full-time dedicated in-house team of claim management professionals
- Unlimited access to a toll-free employment practices liability hotline for expert advice
- Low deductibles
- Access to elite defense attorneys specializing in employent claims
- Employment practices liability protection for claims made by current, former, and potential employees
- Claims protections extends to the company, employees, and directors
- Coverage includes full-time, part-time, leased, seasonal, and temporary employees
Obtaining a quote is as simple as filling out the form below and clicking submit.